Volunteers are a vital part of The Viola Startzman Clinic. None of our day-to-day operations could be accomplished without the help of hundreds of dedicated volunteers. While our specific needs are constantly changing, The VSC is always looking for energetic individuals with a desire to help others.
Our volunteers serve as board members, physicians, dentists, various allied health providers, nurses and MA’s, dental assistants and hygienists, administrative help, fundraisers, custodians, and so much more. We are grateful for their partnership!
Volunteers must be 18 years old or older, or serve with an accompanying adult.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Individuals to Interpret for: Spanish & American Sign Language on an as-needed basis
- Dentists, Dental Assistants, & Dental Hygienists
- Physicians, Physicians’ Assistants, & Nurse Practitioners
- Nurses to serve as care coordinators for high risk patients
- Nurses to help room patients, obtain vital signs, assist providers, and counsel patients
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Techs to assist in our medication dispensary
- Individuals to clean the clinic 3-4 times per quarter
- Office Projects:
- Making Patient phone calls
- Answering phones
- Chart Maintenance
- Stocking Supplies
- Organizing Closets
- Painting Crew